We provide you with assurance that you can get help with any problem you run into with Datomic. Whether your developers need help during the build or you run into challenges in production, we are here to help. We want to make Datomic a safe choice for your company.
|Pro||Basic Support||Premium Support||Enterprise Support|
|Price||One year of support is included with your Pro edition license.||$65.00 / process / month||$115 / process / month||Negotiated|
|Who needs it?||Anyone who buys "Pro" edition||Startups, mid-sized businesses, or single teams that are just adopting Datomic||Large teams, possibly multiple teams that have adopted Datomic||Organizations that are adopting Datomic across the company|
|How do you get it?||Purchase a "Pro" edition license||Upgrade to Basic support||Upgrade to Premium support||Negotiated|
|How can you reach us?||Private email, Support form||Email, Support form, Phone (M-F, 9-5 Eastern Time)||Email, Support form, Skype, Phone 24x7||Email, Support form, Skype, Phone 24x7, direct contact with a dedicated Technical Account Manager|
|Acknowledgement||1 hour||1 hour||1 hour||Immediate|
|Response||2 business days||1 business day||8 hours||4 hours|
|Minimum term||N/A||1 year||1 year||Negotiated|
|Phone Issues per Month||0||2||4||Negotiated|
|Named Support Contacts||1||2||3||Negotiated|
We have created some of the sharpest tools in the business. We believe this platform is a better way to develop software, and we want you to have confidence using and deploying these tools. Open source doesn't mean you're on your own any more.
We offer 24x7 support for companies deploying our platform:
|Price||$500 / month||$1,500 / month||Negotiated|
|Who needs it?||Startups, mid-sized businesses, or single teams that are just adopting the platform||Enterprises deploying the platform for mission critical applications||Large enterprises deploying the platform across the company|
|How can you reach us?||Email, Support form, Skype, Phone (M-F, 9-5 Eastern Time)||Email, Support form, Skype, Phone 24x7||Email, Support form, Skype, Phone 24x7, direct contact with your dedicated Technical Account Manager|
|Acknowledgement||1 hour||1 hour||Immediate|
|Response||1 business day||8 hours||4 hours|
|Minimum term||1 year||1 year||Negotiated|
|Releases & defect fixes||Included, while contract is active||Included, while contract is active||Included, while contract is active|
5 issues per month (per - incident pricing above)
Team size up to 20 developers
Team size up to 100 developers
What is included
Developer assistance. If they have trouble using our products or platform, they can reach out for help.
- For Datomic, this includes questions about schema definition, queries, features (such as excision) and performance optimization.
- If we discover that your problem is actually a bug in the product, we will provide a fix to the product, or a workaround you can apply in your code.
- If the problem is with your use of the products and platform, we will guide you to a functional solution.
- This assistance can include basic functionality, as well as performance tuning, helping find memory leaks, or application hangs.
What is not included
- This is not application maintenance for your application code. In other words, your code remains your own.
- This is not an insurance plan. We do not offer indemnification against losses you incur through your use or misuse of our products and platform.
- This does not cover training or consulting services, although we are happy to talk with you about those too.
- We cannot offer a commitment about resolution times. Some of these problems will take time to investigate.
- Fixing the root cause of a problem may require a longer time than you want to wait. For example, a change to a core library needs more thorough design review and testing. Therefore, we may provide you with a workaround (i.e., a short-term fix) to keep you moving while we work out the correct long- term solution.
Your problem reports are strictly confidential. Sometimes, a problem with Datomic or the platform may be of general interest. In those cases, we may ask you if we can make a case part of our public knowledge base. Of course, you can decide which details are published and which are confidential.
From time to time, we may discover issues with the product that would affect you, but cannot be generally announced. Some examples would be security issues or risk of data loss. In these cases, we will reach out to inform you of the issue.